Last updated: September 1, 2019
Web Site Owner
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our Web Site, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, your company name, email address, postal address, user name, password, telephone number, facsimile number, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. We also collect information you upload to the Web Site including price files, offers, product information, transaction information, sales data and other information about your business and the transactions you engage in or attempt to engage in on our Web Site.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access the Web Site or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Web Site or our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: In order to provide you with access to the Web Site and to provide our Services, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service, including payment processors, whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
- Information Provided to Third-Parties: Our Web Site may contain links to, or require you to use, other web sites or web-based services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party sites or services.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you, or that you submit to us, for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide Services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our Services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve our services;
- Provide you with information about our Services, other services we may offer or plan to offer, or to send you marketing materials from third-parties we think you may be interested in; and
- Any other commercial, advertising, data processing or other purpose we choose in our sole discretion.
By accessing and using our Web Site or Services, you consent to the processing, use and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries. We may interact with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. We may share your personal information within the EzriRx corporate organization, and we may transfer the information to countries in the world where our partners conduct business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for user personal information than the United States. In such countries EzriRx will still handle user personal information in the manner describe herein.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as storing and verifying banking information;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of EzriRx assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- Under certain circumstances, your personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
We take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If a user’s password is lost or stolen, or if a user’s account is subject to unauthorized access, the user should promptly notify EzriRx to enable us to take appropriate action.
EzriRx will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of our users’ personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, EzriRx shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information including, but not limited to, errors in transmission, and authorized acts of EzriRx employees, agents or third-parties.
Your Information Choices
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
- Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
By accessing our Web Site and using our Services, you expressly consent to receive promotional advertisements and other communications to any facsimile number you provide to us. You may opt out of receiving such communications by following the instructions on any facsimile you receive from us.